Pages

Friday 23 November 2012

A pardon for Cobbler and a happy Thanksgiving

I haven't done much blogging lately and I will be getting back to it soon, I just need my daily commute to get some inspiration!  Being couped up at home for the past 2 weeks has had its advantages, but it has done nothing for my creative brain at all!

In the meantime, while I'm seeking inspiration for my next blog entry, a very Happy Thanksgiving for yesterday to all of my US family and friends and especially to Cobbler, who I'm guessing is pretty chuffed with himself today! 

I'm hoping to be sat around a Thanksgiving table with my family in the next couple of years, just to experience the tradition!  4th July.  Check.  Halloween.  Check.  Still to do - Memorial Day, Labour Day and first and foremost, Thanksgiving.  Happy eating (or dieting from today), peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment