Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

I told mom that I wanted to try my hand at blogging...

This is me... not sure mom got my best side... what do you think?


Oooh, packing!  What’s going on?  Huh?  Huh?  What’s going on?  Oh!  Mom’s just given me my lead, that means WALK!  Okay, I’m gonna run outside and get ready.  C’moooooon mom!  Hurry up!  Oh… into the car?  Okay, let’s go!  Where are we going?  Road trip?  Awesome!  Devon & Cornwall?  Who are they?  I hope they have treats!  (4 minutes later…) I’m over this, are we there yet?

(4 minutes later…) Are we there yet?  Wake me up when the fun starts.



(4 hours and 2 toilet breaks later…)  Okay, this is cool.  Seagulls.  Awesome!  Bloody hell, they’re noisy buggers, aren’t they?  WOAH!!  One just pooped RIGHT by my foot… eeeuw!  Oh!  CAT!  Awesome!  Oh- mom’s telling me off for saying hello to the cat… why does he look so scared, I just wanna play?!  YAY!  Dad’s got my lead, that means WALK!  Argh, really?  Back in the car again?  Okay… this better be good.  OOOOOH… BEACH!!  OOOH… other DOGS!  Maybe they are Devon & Cornwall – one of them looks like me!  Oh, their names are Jakey & Pip.  They’re also cool names, I guess.  Water!  Awesome!  OH MY WORD!  BALL!  I’m coming ball, I’m coming… I can hear mom shouting at me, but I don’t care!  GOT IT!  Don’t look at me like that human… it’s your fault for playing cricket on a dog beach- OH!  Mom’s taken it away from me, damn!  I must pay more attention next time, can’t let that happen again.  Oh holy cow, THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!!  Quick mom… action shot!!




I love my mom! 


Back home again, sleeeeeeeepy.  Let me see if I can sneak upstairs onto one of the beds before mom reali- OH!  Damn.  Downstairs it’ll have to be for now.  DINNER!!  Awesome!  Dad’s got my lead, that means WALK!  But I don’t feel like pooping, you can’t force me, you’re not my real dad!  Right, you want me to wee?  Fine.  Is here okay?  Yes, that’s right, at the top of a steep hill so that I can see it run all the way down the road, so THERE!  Ha!  I embarrassed you, didn’t I?  Still don’t feel like pooping.  HOME!  Mom’s in the bath – oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I need to run upstairs and jump on the bed as quickly and ninja-like as possible so that mom and dad don’t realise.  Ha!  An hour later and they haven’t noticed.  And I’m snug as a bug.  Maybe if I just pretend to be fast asleep, they’ll leave me here for the night.  It worked!

Moooooooooom!!  Daaaaaad!!  It’s 5.30am and I need the toilet!  C’moooooon!  Argh, c’moooon, I’m desperate.  Okay, just for making me wait 5 minutes while you get dressed, I’m going to take my time too, show you how it feels.  That’s right, I’m going to hold out for as long as possible, until you’re annoyed- OH!  Mom’s not playing around, she’s really going to make me go back in the house without having gone to the toilet?  Man, she’s tough… I should just go, I’d just die of embarrassment if I had an accident inside – can you imagine?!  Mom and dad are having sausages for breakfast, I want one.  Yes, give me one!  Oh… they’re not gonna give me one.  You need to give me one right now, or else!  Do not, whatever you do, take that last mouthful – it’s MINE!  Bugger.  Mom’s got my lead, that means WALK!  Awesome!  My mom wanted me to pose with dad... oh my word, there's a hot chihuahua watching, how embarrassing! Just look cool!  What did you say?  BALL?! *click*


I just heard mom say Stives.  What’s that?  Sounds like something I’d need the vet to sort out for me.  VET!  NOOOOO!  Okay, we’re here at last.  BEACH!  Why are you tying me up, mom?  There’s a BEACH 3 metres away!  No dogs allowed?  What does that even mean?  HA!!  A seagull just pooped on mom… serves her right for tying me up so tantalisingly close to the beach!  Back in the car, argh!  Are we there yet?  BEACH!!  Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!  DOGS!  And more DOGS!  OOOOHHH, and balls!  BALLLLLLLLS!!  Oh my gosh, and WATER!!!  This is the life!  Back home again and I’m pooped… I’m just gonna sneak back upstairs and flake out for the night.  Night night!

MORNING!  Quick… I need a wee, my eyeballs are floating, mom!!  Oh!  Dad will do too, just LET ME OUT!!!  Ah awesome!  We’re going for a proper walk this early in the morning?!  Thanks dad!  Seriously, sausages again and all I get is biscuits?!  What is this hell I’m living?  Back in the car, this is old hat now, I know what I’m meant to do… zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  Mom’s got my lead, that means WALK!  Awesome!  Back in the car for some more zzzzz’s.  OH HOLY MOLY… there’s Jakey & Pip!  YAY!!  Hello Jakey!  Hello Pip!  SO excited to see you guys!  BEACH!!  Awesome!  Argh, what??  No dog beach, AGAIN?!  But I wanna swim!


Ah well, Jakey and I can flirt under the table, I’m fine with that.  WOAH!  Is that a ball?!  Oh my gosh, BALL!!!!  Ball!  Bal- OH!  Mom’s taken it away from me and given it back to those kids.  Spoilsport!  Time to say goodbye to Jakey & Pip?  But WHY?  Mooooooooom!  Why?  Dad?  C’mooooon, can we just take them home too?!  Finlay and Summer won’t mind, I promise.  I checked and everything!  Argh, okay. *sniff* Bye Jakey.  Bye Pip.  See you soon guys!  OOOHHH, BEACH!!  Awesome!  Caves?  How awesome is that?!  Mom’s telling me not to go there and I think I’ll listen to her… there might be bats or something in there, gross!  Oh my gosh, this seaweed stuff tastes delicious!  I’m getting tired, can we go home now, please?  I’m pooped again, what an awesome day!  Goodness, I’m tired, I can hardly keep my eyes open… zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

MORNING!!!  Oh, we’re going home today?  Ahhhhhh, can’t we stay one more day?!  I had so much fun!  What?  We’ll come back?  Okay, I’ll hold you to that!  Road trip again?  BORING!  Well, in that case, a girl has to get her beauty sleep, so wake me up when we get there….

1 comment: