Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Goodbye 2013, hello 2014!

As always, I'm behind with my blogging so I still have 2 travel blogs to do from 2013, but they will have to wait until next year!

It's been an exhausting end to 2013, some of it because of fun stuff and some of it because of not-so-fun stuff. Dave's dad has been very ill during December and will unfortunately be seeing in the new year in ICU, but we will go and see him (and maybe even smuggle in a whisky miniature for his drip!). I spent a lovely 10 days of quality time with one of my oldest and dearest friends, which was the fun stuff I was talking about. So all-in-all, an eventful December in more ways than one, but we are all still here and that's what counts.

As this year draws to a close, I wish my family and friends a very happy and healthy 2014. May it be your best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment