Pages

Saturday 6 October 2012

A morning on the canal

Dave loves his photography and has spent thousands of pounds in the last 18 months building up his kit. He had "photographer's itch" this morning and so we decided to venture out (before 1pm on a Saturday!) and go for a stroll down by the canal.

I don't profess to being as good as my hubby when it comes to photography and I was at a distinct disadvantage only having my mobile phone with me, but I don't think I did such a bad job (even though the quality isn't great!) Thanks Instagram!! ;)

On the canal.



The photographer hard at work!


Buds of May - what a life!


Being creative (sort of!)


The usual sight around here!


Fresh, wild blackberries
 

Dave eating the blackberries straight off the bush - something I just can't even stomach the thought of! What if there is a spider living inside it?? No thanks! 


Ahhh, so pretty!


Gorgeous house - imagine having that as your back garden? 


I hope everyone who is reading this is having a really good day. And if you are not, just know that in every new minute that passes you have an opportunity to change that.  Take it!

2 comments:

  1. As a Dave, I also like photography, that's why I am always looking for best places for natural photography and I think above canal is nice place. All the area around canal has lush greenery.

    Águas de Santa Bárbara Resort Hotel

    ReplyDelete